Thursday, November 11, 2010

0001: What's New?

I started proper swimming just this morning. I'm a tiny winnie bit of tired, yep its fulfilling though.. yehhhheeeey me.. yes, i started swimming again just this week for my muscles to get to work & for me to stop being a couch potato, do nothing all day facing a book or shall i say facebook.. hahaha... i get so frustrated looking at my thin body, makes me wanna cry. makes my Ego small, and the worst is some of my cloths don't even fit me, so i why not build me a muscle. HAHAHA.. so there you go i work out and eat healthy.. must eat plenty of Carbs, Proteins, and drink drink drink more water.. i must double my Calories intake to gain me weight and yes REST! i will sleep in a while after blogging...

anyways i do believe in this:

People hate change. It makes them insecure, because they suddenly discover there's more to you than they were probably willing to admit. They fear that you may actually achieve your goal. It makes them look less "superior"

So True...



this would be me NOW.. mark this day... and will gain more weight soon.. im 50kg now & my height is 5'9"... im so determine to gain weight... good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment